FALCO Controller for Lift / Elevator
FALCO IP Lift Access Controller
enables you to restrict according to the access of a particular lift access cardholder to access particular floors up to 64 floors. Unauthorized floor entry is restricted at the lift car level, as restricted floors ttons will be rendered inoperative. In addition, floor call overriding can be enabled to give lift usage priority to very iportant persons (VIP) such as Executive Of directors
- Leverage on the usage of existing network infrastructure, hence saving your cost.
Adaptive Network Bandwidth
- High bandwidth with high speed polling transmits data easily, enabling real-time transaction to the users.
Client to Server Environment
- Communication between Server and FALCO controllers happens whenever an event is active on the controller.
Peer to Peer Communication
- Communication between one controller with another controller without the need of the database server acting as the facilitator.
High Speed Transmission
- Patented card searching algorithm to search card database within 1 second for controller memory of 150k users.
- Falco proprietary protocol utilized.
- Integrated power supply module ensures stable operation despite electricity cut-off
- Door controller and the relay are placed in secure location for the better security
- Unbeatable technology enables Falco controller to support up to 150k users & 80k events memory.