PLUS Copyboard M-18W
|Ukuran Panel||1800 x 910 mm (WxH)|
|Jumlah Panel||2 Panel|
|Cetak Warna||Color or Black & White|
|Copy Paper Size||A4-size (210x297mm) / Letter-size (8.5”x11”)|
|Copy Paper Type||Plain Paper|
|Antarmuka / Interface||USB|
|Suplai Daya||AC 100V-240V, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensi Produk||1980 x 146 x 1014 mm (WxDxH)|
|Berat Produk||25.0 kg|
|Garansi||12 Bulan dari Distributor Resmi di Indonesia|
Copyboard Plus M18W
Copyboard Plus M18W, The Copyboard is a simple but powerful tool that maximizes the results of your meetings.
Unlike when using a whiteboard, with a Copyboard, you can retain your work. You have the option of printing or electronically storing what has been written on the board.
PLUS has been a leader and innovator in the Copyboard market ever since we introduced the world’s first Copyboard in 1984. Many advances has been made over years, but the basic philosophy has remained the same: Keep it simple.
there are 3 functions of the copyboard ( Electronic Whiteboard )
1. Explain ideas with copyboard
Often ideas that you try to share with others will be complex and hard to explain. People may quickly lose interest especially when a subject is about technical or design ideas. So how can you present your ideas effectively?
Visualize your idea by drawing texts as well as drawings on the board. It allows people to recognize your points easily and to contribute to the process by adding their own comments on the board.
Using different colors of marker helps you to organize the contents on the board more clear for members.
When the meeting is over, by simply pressing a button of the board, each member can share the same information as consensus.
– Your ideas can be brushed up to the next level by teamwork in productive and constructive ways.
– Visual communication creates a relaxed and positive environment that proceeds the meeting on track.
– You can easily get a consensus as to the best possible choice from your people.
– Sharing the same information by each member allows them to make further improvements in the next meeting.
2. Productive meeting with copyboard
Every day countless meetings are held. It is important to have a productive meeting to get a great result and to run the business. However, in many cases, people face “endless meeting”, “unsatisfied discussion”, “half-hearted decision”, “Pointless argument” and so on. So how can you make our meetings work?
Visualize your idea by drawing texts as well as drawings on the board. It allows people to recognize your points easily and to contribute to the process by adding their own comments on the board. Using different colors of marker helps you to organize the contents on the board more clear for members. When the meeting is over, by simply pressing a button of the board, each member can share the same information as consensus.
– Visual information on the board recognized as a common goal by members which enhances participation much better.
– The meeting becomes more lively and allows people to proceed logically and clearly.
– Eliminating unnecessary tensions and preventing arguments generate constructive discussion.
– A solid decision can be made.
– Sharing the information on-site makes it easier for taking actions accurately just right after the meeting. Business
runs so smoothly.
3. Education & Training with copyboard
Lots of organizations are investing huge money in training and developments for employees. However, often it is not easy to provide the results that you expect. So how can you make training resulting in the transfer of immediately practical information to the workplace?
As the written contents on the board can be saved, participants do not have to take notes. It allows them to increase their concentration and focus on your lectures to have a much better understanding. You as a trainer highlights keywords, questions with different colors of markers to clarify information. At the end of the training, you can provide the written contents on the board to each participant either in a printout or digital file.
– Visual information helps a participant in understanding and remembering your lecture better.
– Participants do not have to look down at notes during the lecture. It supports face-to-face communication between you and the participants.
– Each participant can easily review the written contents on the board after the lecture.
A Copyboard is a powerful tool for you to enhance collaborative work, allowing the team members to focus on the constructive discussion while writing points, issues, and decisions on the board. When the meeting is over, you can be confident that each member can share the same information either printout or digital file.
When your team completes the business plan, then you need to convey information clearly and simply to your people in an organization so that all of the members can implement tasks accurately and efficiently.
Copyboard / Electronic Whiteboard Type :